Top Five Online Editing Websites
Scared of the complexity of Photoshop? Then here’s a relief, now days there are number of online websites for image editing that does it all for you without charging you even a single penny. You can add a lot to your pictures with the following six photo editors.
1. iPhoto: If you are user of Mac then you have a built in photo editor, though free version of iPhoto isn’t comprehensive but even then it has a lot, so that you can customize your pictures single handedly. It is user friendly therefore resizing, cropping and adjustment of exposure and color temperature is not a big deal at all.
2. PicMonkey: is one of the online photo editors that are most preferred and loved by bloggers, it offers premium as well as free versions. Free version of PicMonkey can be accessed simply by logging on to
picmonkey.com. Once it opens click on “Edit a Photo” or “Create A collage” (Collage refers to adding multiple pictures at a time). Some of the functions and fonts are for paid users but the free version lets you edit the pictures faster and in a user-friendly editing environment.
3. Google Photos: It was formerly known as Picnik but later on it created a built in photo editor with collaboration of Google and is now found in Google+. You can try it by logging into Google, click on Photos and find it under the “More” dropdown menu on the top. Once it opens you can upload a photo and click “Edit” button. It lets you rotate, crop, adjust, resize and much more.
4. FotoFlexer: Fotoflexer claims to be one of the best and advanced online image editors. You can simply upload the image you want to edit and start working on it, from the home screen of fotoflexer. It lets you resize, rotate, add filters, layers with myriad of decoration options such as borders, text, stickers and much more.
5. BeFunky: It is another online photo editor that lets you edit your pictures from any screen.
All you have to do is add picture to the site and rotate, crop, add effects, textures, texts as per needs.
Explore them today and find the online editor that works best for you.